Price and Terms
Standard rate: € 2,650 +22% VAT
The rates are per participant and include:
- Training (lectures and practical work) in English
- Official training materials in English
- The book “Beyond the Horizon: Practical guide to developing competitive project proposals in Horizon 2020″, published by RR & CO. Knowledge Centre Ltd.
- Certificate of attendance issued by RR & CO. Knowledge Centre Ltd.
- Organised transportation from the airport Trieste (Italy) or Ljubljana (Slovenia) to the venue (on 18 September 2016) and back (on 23 September 2016)
- Accommodation at LifeClass Hotel “Riviera **** Superior” for 5 nights, room 1/1 (18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 September 2016)
- Welcome dinner buffet
- Breakfasts, lunch meals and refreshments at coffee breaks (19, 20, 21, 22 and 23 September 2016)
- Organised dinner with traditional Slovenian cuisine
- Organised boat trip and fish picnic or other group activity chosen by the organiser (depending on the weather)
- Wireless internet connection
- Parking place close to the hotel
- Hotel entertainment and recreation programme
- Free entrance to the hotel swimming pools with heated sea water
- Free entrance to the Portorož Grand Casino and to the Riviera Casino
- 10% discount on all wellness services at the hotel
For additional stays (additional reservations), please contact us.
Please register early. We can accept only a limited number of participants to encourage personal interaction. You can register by submitting the application form (via e-mail or fax). Upon the registration, applicants will receive a quotation with all the accounting details (invoice will be sent after the training). Your registration is formally valid after you receive an e-mail confirmation from RR & CO. Knowledge Centre Ltd. and after you pay the training fee.
For 2 or more participants from the same organisation, we offer 5% discount.
The final date for registration and payment is 7 September 2016 or when the maximum number of participants is reached.
In case that you will not be able to attend, you can cancel your attendance by sending a written notice of cancellation via e-mail or fax. Depending on the date on which we receive your cancellation we will do as follows (in 7 days after we receive information about your bank account):
- Cancellation until 31 July 2016: your paid fee is reimbursed less €100 +22% VAT for our service;
- Cancellation between 31 July 2016 and 7 September 2016: we will reimburse you 50% of your paid fee;
- Non-attendance or cancellation after 7 September 2016: we will keep your paid fee and send you the training materials.
RR & CO. Knowledge Centre Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances. In that case, you will receive a full refund of the fee paid.
EU Grant Academy© is a brand name copyrighted by RR & CO. Knowledge Centre Ltd.
EFAMT® is a registered trademark owned by RR & CO. Knowledge Centre Ltd.
Training materials and documents are copyrighted by RR & CO. Knowledge Centre Ltd. and may not be duplicated, processed, amended, circulated or published by any other way without written permission from RR & CO. Knowledge Centre Ltd.
To be able to participate, it is expected that you are fluent in the English language. Bring your notebook (laptop), because you will need it on the first day of the training.
RR & CO. Knowledge Centre Ltd. reserves the right to change lecturers or modify the programme if and where necessary while maintaining the overall nature of the training unchanged.